Re: [IP] Handspring Visor & Calorie King

Whitney <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I am thinking about getting Handspring Visor in the near future.  I just
> found out that you can download the nutrition facts from Calorie King into
> Palm Pilot but I wonder if Handspring Visor is similar to Palm Pilot since
> Visor has Palm OS compatible.  Do anyone have this electronic device called
> Handspring Visor and has the carbohydrate information in it???

AFAIK, whatever is written for the Palm OS can be used with Handspring Visor.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.