Re: [IP] quick sets

"Does any one have any tips on
the best way to disconnect.  Please help!!!!!!  Debby"

I'll try to explain what I've found works best, but I'm not sure how well it
will work.
If you look at the little tabs you squeeze to disconnect, each one is
"unattached" at a different end. I have had the best luck by pinching
directly over the "unattached" end and then turning. If it is being really
stubborn, I use my other hand to pull the skin surrounding the site taut, so
that the site doesn't seem to twist as much...

Clear as mud?