[IP] quick sets

I just tried my one sample of quick sets that minimed sent me.  They must be
back ordered because it took me three tries and then only got one set.
Anyway - I like how easy they went in and my sugars have been good, but I am
having the hardest time disconnecting.  I have showered by clipping the pump
to the top of my shower door and that works OK.  My husband was able to
disconnect for me but I have had the hardest time coordinating my hands and
not pulling the set out of me to disconnect.  Does any one have any tips on
the best way to disconnect.  Please help!!!!!!  Debby