Re: [IP] Summer News And Some Set Questions (Long) :-)

i currently get disetronic pump supplies through medicare. I use Tenders
and was surprised to learn that they will only supply the single tube
and infusion set, ie if you change infusion set every 3 days you change
the tubing as well, wasting insulin etc. in the past (pre-medicare) i
did like i was taught and used 2 infusion sets 3 days each with the same tubing.

T1 82 Htron 99