Re: [IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release from sweating

email @ redacted writes:

<< I've been
 running since pre-diagnosis (age 13) and have run several marathons.  I just
 went on a pump and am having major problems in getting the infusion sets to
 stay in place while sweating heavily.  I welcome suggestions from others in
 methods they've successfully used to ensure good adhesion while swe >>
My son had the same problem.  This is how we solved it: 1)  Wipe skin with
Bard; let dry
     2)  Swab with Mastisol; let dry
     3)  Lay a Tegaderm over this
     4) Put set through the Tegaderm and cover with another tape.