Re: [IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release from sweating

I found a site on the web (sorry can't remember the URL) that said to
insert the set.  Then instead of just plopping the tape right on,
disconnect and run the short little tubing through the hole in the tape
so that the tape is under the tubing.  Stick it down and put the other
tape on top like usual.  I haven't tried this technique, but it sounded
promising.

You could also try using tincture of benzoin.  Just swab it on around the
infusion set and wait til it dries.  Then put the tape on.  You can
probably get tincture of benzoin at medical supply stores.  People who
have ostomies have to use it to get the ostomy appliance to stick.

Janet dx'd 9/76, pumping since 1/01  (and a retired RN)