Re:[IP] Waterproof cases

[IP] Waterproof cases

 >Does anyone have any experience with the Minimed Sport >Case.  Is it really
 >waterproof? Is it clumsy? Is it worth $50?

> Terry

I recently had cause to use the waterproof sports case while at a resort in Puerto Rico. I used it in the pool, in the ocean, and in the rainforest. It worked very well. I also used the remote with it, so I didn't have to take it out of the case. However, the remote only uses 0.5 incriments.

Good luck,