[IP] Re: Skin tac and sticky stuff

Hi Nita:  I was told Tincture of Benzoin was good and I bought a medium sized
bottle of it from a pharmacy in the city for only $8. Should last me a
lifetime.  I use IV prep first, followed by a swab of tincture and let dry and

Sticks well, but we still have our SIL tape peel up around the edges...I have
tried Mastisol too but NOTHING works.  If only they could use the new Quick
Set tape patch on the SIls we would be fine!

I am looking forward to other responses on sticky stuff too.

son 5, pumping 9.5 months