[IP] skin-tac & sticky stuff

Any and all suggestions on places I can buy this or
any other GOOD sticky stuff are appreciated.  But I
don't want to pay the outrageous shipping charges
everyone wants to charge.  The manufacturer wants
$6.50 for the 4oz bottle and also wants $5.50 for
shipping!  Please note:  I don't need instructions on
how to insert or tape a site, just info on cheap
places to buy this sort of product. No offense
intended to anyone, just want to keep down the
miscommunication of messages.

Thanks!

=====
Nita in Texas