[IP] skin-tac & sticky stuff

Any and all suggestions on places I can buy this or
any other GOOD sticky stuff are appreciated.  But I
don't want to pay the outrageous shipping charges
everyone wants to charge.  The manufacturer wants
$6.50 for the 4oz bottle and also wants $5.50 for
shipping!  Please note:  I don't need instructions on
how to insert or tape a site, just info on cheap
places to buy this sort of product. No offense
intended to anyone, just want to keep down the
miscommunication of messages.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?