[IPn] That was Quick!

A big THANK YOU to those donors who matched the $50 challenge from
yesterday in less than 24 hours. That put our total for this fund
raising drive at over $3550 just a short leap to our goal of $4500
for the quarter. A BIG thank you to all the contributors who have
helped us reach this mark.

Two additional challenges have been just been made. Help match these
and you will help bring us very close to the goal for the quarter
as well as insuring that Insulin Pumpers has the funds to continue
for this three month period. The first of the remaining challenges
comes from the Sierra Foothills of Central California in the amount
of $100.00.

You can help Insulin Pumpers raise needed funds and DOUBLE the value
of your contribution by making a donation toward this $100.00
challenge. Over the last 12 months, 396 donors have made 657
contributions to help support Insulin Pumpers. Please, if you are
financially able and subscribe to the Insulin Pumpers forum, won't you
help support YOUR forum with a small contribution. There are over
3200 active members of this forum. If each of you contributed just 60
cents a month these fund raising drives would be completely
unnecessary. I don't really like to keep asking, but it is a
necessity to pay the bills. Chip in and help out. Your support of
Insulin Pumpers is needed.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022