[IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release from sweating

I am a 46 year old Type 1 who's just started using a pump.  I've been
running since pre-diagnosis (age 13) and have run several marathons.  I just
went on a pump and am having major problems in getting the infusion sets to
stay in place while sweating heavily.  I welcome suggestions from others in
methods they've successfully used to ensure good adhesion while sweating.