Re: [IP] weight gain and site problems

In a message dated 5/22/01 10:13:50 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Any past experience and new tape/wipe combo that
> works? Minimed sent me two of everything and said try them all.  Also,
> anybody use the new quick set by minimed? How does that compare?
have you tried the "sandwich technique"?  try putting down an IV3000 or
tegaderm BEFORE you put the site in so that the tape from the set doesn't
have direct contact with you body.  this worked wonders for me!
as for the quickset, I LOVE IT!  i use them most of the time and have heard
from others that the tape on them isn't as irritating as the other sets
(although i don't know because it never really irritated me)... try it!  it's
at least worth the try \