Re: [IP] weight gain and site problems

I love the quick sets. I was on the silhouettes before, which worked great.
But inserting hurt like sin in a few parts of my stomach. I tried the
sof-sets for a period of about a week and ended up going back to silhouettes
because the sof-sets kept kinking, coming out, itching, untaping,etc. I know
they work great for some people, but not for me. I have been using the quick
sets for a couple of weeks and the tape sticks great. I've also had a lot
less site redness when I take them out. I'm venturing a guess that it's
because no part of the canula and site is exposed to air, the way they are
with the silhouettes. I'm going to test this in June, as I am a counselor at
a diabetic camp. I end up changing my site every other day there, as it gets
red quickly, I'm guessing from the forest dirt.
Does anyone have any tips for getting the quickset inserter to work more
easily? I have a hard time getting the buttons to push all the way. They seem
to get stuck. Other than a learning curve with the inserter, I really like
the quicksets.  Good luck finding what works best.