Re: [IP] Re: Weight Gain and "pumping Kids?"

Our daughter lost 2 pounds in the first three weeks of pumping.  And most of
the kids in our clinic are loosing weight since we are no longer force
feeding our children when they are not hungry.  Rach gets to be a kid
again...not hungry? don't eat.

Mom to Rachel and Blossom