[IP] weight gain

Well I know why I gained weight with the pump.  After all those years of
having to eat on a schedule, it was hard to get off the schedule for my three
meals a day.  However, I didn't seem to have much trouble adjusting to having
a few extra snacks here and there just because I felt like it and it was so
easy and convenient with the pump.  It's funny how a few extra snacks can put
on the pounds.   Initially I did lose five pounds - probably because I wasn't
having all those lows that I had to eat for.  Then came the weight came on.
I do have my snacking under control now, and I'm even breaking my regimented
eating routine so that I only eat when I'm truly hungry, so now I'm actually
down a few.  (But I could still stand to lose another five.)