[IP] Re: Wearing Insulin Pump During Surgery

Brenda,

One year ago, I wore my pump through a shoulder replacement surgery and the
recovery.  Worked well.  I explained to my surgeon and his nursies what I
intended.  They had only a few questions which I answered and also gave them
the name of my endocrinologist.  No problems.  Contact me if you are
interested in more specific information.  This is the only way to go.

Cliff