[IP] Summer on the River

<< regular every 4-5 hours to cover basals works well at our house and for
 extend periods with no pump (like river running in tubes). >>

We have always spent summers tubing down the Comal River in Central Texas.
Heaven!  I've been mulling over how we should handle this with the pump.
It's sure not active exercise!  This sounds like the answer to the water park
also, although we could bolus periodically there.

  How do you take your basal humalog rates and figure out a four-six hour
amount of regular?  Is it 1:1?  Do you add up the amount of basal Humalog
over the hours and use that in regular?  I guess you'd have to add some for a
meal huh?  Us River Rats await reply.

Mom of John,7, who after eight weeks has his 508 figured out better than his