[IP] Glargine (sp?) testing...Anyone done it?

I was asked to be in a phase 3 study on glargine.  My initial reaction was
NO!!  But, after thinking about it some more, I might reconsider.  The bad
thing is that there is an overnight stay, IV in both arms, while fasting for
24 hours.  (The part about not eating for so long is what kills me!!)  On
the other hand, though, I have a feeling it would pay well for all that
discomfort!  Anyways, I remember reading some posts about glargine earlier,
but couldn't remember specifics.