[IP] Re: surgery with pump

Brenda,

I was able to keep mine on during my C-section. They cleaned over the
tape, et al. with lots of Betadine, then taped over it, and cut below
(bikini cut). I never even turned it off. Of course, with a C, you're
conscious from the breast up, so it's a bit different than going all out.
How long is the surgery? If it's just a few hours (less than 3) I would
think you could bolus and take it off, then check your BS right after.

Maureen M.