[IP] Re:breastfeeding

For all you breastfeeding Moms out there, I went to my first La Leche
League meeting, and I noticed in the catalog they gave me that there is a
pamphlet for sale (75 cents) for diabetic moms who breastfeed. I'm going
to order it and check it out, and I'll give a full report in a few weeks.
If you can't wait that long, try their website.

Maureen M.