[IP] Ordering Supplies

I have ordered all my insulin supplies, except the Humalog and
Velosulin, from MiniMed, on the phone (1-800-726-3059), or on line
(minimedstore.com), for the past five years with little or no
problems.   I would not consider, based on my past experience,
ordering from a third party.   MiniMed has always done right by me,
and sometimes gets me extras that I would not get otherwise.
Just sharing my experience with someone who asked.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL