Re: [IP] Taking a shot from a cartridge

Boy is my training as a well prepared MOM come in handy here!  I carry
(everywhere if Rachel is with me) a backpack!  In this backpack are several

1)her black bag from Minimed-2 sets of everything needed to change her site
as well as Emla creme, books for pump and meter, antibiotic with pain relief
ointment, insulin vial in insulated shock proof container, two syringes and
her Nasonex.

2)her snack container-contains 1 or 2 juices, a pudding, and various snack
crackers, etc.

3)her Lifescan Ultra meter

4)my carb book (which is currently missing and I am LOST)

5)anything else I can think of if I am going more than 30 minutes from

Its pretty heavy at times, but I would rather be prepared for my child.  If
it was me... I would probably travel much lighter, especially around town!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom