[IP] Re: Little black dress

Regarding wearing the pump and slinky evening wear for ladies...

Maybe we should get the pump wearing former Miss America to come and offer
some of her tips!  I remember reading that she said she wore her pump during
all contest activities (swimsuit and evening wear) and that no one could
tell.  I am sure she was very creative!

Now Claire is only 7, and we are having problems with the weight of the pump
pulling her clothes down.  I hadn't imagined that would be a problem, as it
feels so light.  Of course the elastic waist belt is great, but Claire
prefers to not wear it if she can help it.  Its necessary on bouncy castles!!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, pumping 5 weeks