Re: [IP] Taking a shot from a cartridge

i never leave home without insulin, syringes, spare batteries, cartridge
and infusion set. plus meter and strips. I found a case with strap that
it all fits quite nicely in, along with something to eat for quick
glucose. i am male and it looks a little like a purse, well more like
something you would take camping. works great.

chris T1 82 Disetronic 99