Re: [IP] Purchasing MiniMed pump supplies

My mail order pharmacy (Tel-Drug ,through Cigna) doesn't carry pump supplies
either, so I go through MiniMed Directly.  Minimed handles everything for me
(including contacting my insurance company), and to this day, I still don't
understand why I get infusion sets, reservoirs, batteries, IV Prep, and tape
at no cost. No copays, no nothing.