[IP] Wearing Insulin Pump during surgery

I would love to hear if anyone has had surgery while wearing their pump.

I am having shoulder surgery in 4 weeks and am hoping I'll be able to continue
to wear it for the procedure.  I have talked to different medical
professionals regarding this and have received many different answers.  I
understand it is up to the anesthesia people & their understanding of it.  I
cannot imagine switching back to shots for the time of surgery. It would be so
hard to go back!!!!   My husband will accompany me & stay with me in the
hospital, so he can make sure my blood sugars  are monitored & bolus for me
(if I need help), so that would not be a issue.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has worn their pump & how it worked

Thanks!   Brenda