Re: [IP] Re: ketoacidosis question

<Hi I just wanted to say that it took my Ashley about 2 weeks to go into a
keto coma>

2 weeks from what?  What did they measure the 2 weeks from?  Or the 7 weeks
for that matter?  Is it from last insulin dose, bg over a certain level,
first sign of ketones? I remember being sluggish and dehydrated, etc for a
couple months before diagnosis...now that I know what the symptoms are, I
could have diagnosed myself a couple months sooner- lol.