[IP] Purchasing MiniMed pump supplies

My daughter has been using the pump for about 6 weeks now and it's time
to start considering ordering another 3 month supply of Quick-sets and
reservoirs.  We have a mail order pharmacy (Express Scripts) through our
insurance company (Medica), but Express Scripts claims that they don't
carry those supplies.  I'm just wondering if there is a less
expensive place to obtain these supplies than ordering through MiniMed?

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions!

Bev & Jackie