[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Humalog prices



i don't think this is the case. i believe medicare pays 80% of pump
supplies and test strips but not insulin. is this not the case?

chris
t1 82
pump 99

email @ redacted wrote:
> 
> Jan,
>   I thought Medcaire paid up to 80% leaving a 20% copay.  A Type2 mom of my
> neighbor just told me that last weekend!!  She is on insulin and on Medicaire.
> 
> Sylvia
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml
----------------------------------------------------------
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml