[IP] Celebrex and Diabetes

> > Jackie, all of the NSAIDS are brutal on the kidney and "diabetics" should not
> > >
> > could you explain why this is?  i have nephropathy and also take ibuprofen
> all the time.... i'm shocked to hear this :O( <<<<<SNIP

Hey Spot, tell me more about this, I have been taking Celebrex
since it came out, and other type NSAIDS for 20 years.  I have
arthiritus and literally could not walk if it were not for these drugs.
What do you recommend I do?  Would ibuprofens be better?
Bonnie Richardson

Bonnie Richardson
Manager - Materiels Management
Ph: 256-535-2192