[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Humalog prices

  I thought Medcaire paid up to 80% leaving a 20% copay.  A Type2 mom of my 
neighbor just told me that last weekend!!  She is on insulin and on Medicaire.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml