[IP] Off Topic - phone help

I need some suggestions and with over 3,100 members, I figure someone here
should know. We have one telephone line and when I'm on the PC it is tied up.
I have Internet Call Manager telling me when I get a phone call and can call
them back or they leave a message. ICM has recently upgraded, therefore,
raising their price and will no longer accept a check - credit card only. I
have been their customer for 2 yrs. I need to know if there are any other
methods of phone call alerts and their URLs so I can check them out.  PLEASE
REPLY OFF LIST DIRECTLY TO ME TO NOT TIE UP THIS SPACE. Thankyaver'much. (~_^)

Stamp out and put down repetitiveness and redundancy!