[IP] fine tuning basals

I am going to start trying to fine tune Rachel's basals.  I am going to follow
the book PUMPING INSULIN.  If anyone is willing to help talk me thru this
PLEASE contact me offlist.  I am really kinda nervous, but its gotta be done.
After 7 weeks of pumping we still can't make it thru the night without a low
or two.... And I would really like to move back to my bed soon!!!  ;-)  Been
in Rachel's room since pumping began.

Thanks for all your help,

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 yo, pumping 7+ weeks