Re: [IP] FIRST STEP IN EXERCISE.....HELP?!?!?!?

Actually, sometimes I  disconnect. But most of the time I set a temp. basal
of 0 u/hr of I suspend. This actually works better for me than disconnecting
because you never know what can happen when your on the water and it's safer
to have the pump with you just in case we get stuck out there for a while.

Raedene