Re: [IP] FIRST STEP IN EXERCISE.....HELP?!?!?!?

I'm a rower at UC Irvine. Practices are normally intense. I normally just
disconnect for practices.  If I'm high before I cut my basal in half. Don't
forget that exercise increases insulin sensitivity for most people so you
might have to cut your basal in half for a few hours after you work out.

Raedene