[IP] Humalog Prices

I just priced Humalog at Costco and it was $39.59 a vial.  My pharmicist
matched the price.  Don't understand the $33 quote.

In my hometown, several local stores such as Fred Meyers and Shopko will
a price from another competitor.  The cheapest I've found is at Coctco
Wholesale club at $33.10,  but if I am at FM, they will match that price.
Maybe your friend can call around local pharmacy and ask if the offer such a
deal. Good luck.  SC:)

I think Humalog is almost triple of when I started using it.