Re: [IP] FIRST STEP IN EXERCISE.....HELP?!?!?!?

Yeah, that's what my CDE suggested at first.  But reducing 30 minutes
before exercise wasn't always feasible.  Sometimes I'd reduce it and then
not be able to go out and do the exercises because of interuptions.  Then
my endo suggested reducing the basal rate right before I started the
exercises and having it be for a duration of 2 hours.  (He also said to
have the rate be 0.0 u/hr.)  That actually works out best.  As always,
YMMV and yes, it's lots of finger pricks.