RE: [IP] FIRST STEP IN EXERCISE.....HELP?!?!?!?

My CDE's recommended the temp. basal start 1/2 hour before starting to
excercise and end 2 hours after the excercise ends. For pretty intense tennis,
I reduce by about 50%; for sort of speedy walking, I'll reduce by 30-40%. It
will probably take some trial sessions to figure out when your BG drops from
the excercise (for some it's 12 - 24 hours later) and how much Tae Bo (or
other activities) will drop it. So, lots of testing - as if you don't
already!
Hope this helps.
Heather
dx'd 9/90, pumping since 4/01.