Re: [IP] Hello, profile correction, and realization

<I must be really comfy with the pump cause
I dove into the pool with it...bad Idea...very bad idea. It was DOA...>
The first weekend of being on my pump...after a week of pumping, I went to
go visit my Dr. for the weekend and they lived in a condo in Del Mar. I went
out Sunday morning in my swimsuit and dove into the pool! My Disetronic
didn't go bad, but my new BEEPER was also a DOA. I'm sure Mobilecom LOVED

Never had my pump 'die' on me from water in seven years.

Jenny Sutherland