Re: [IP] little black dress

In a message dated 5/20/01 1:24:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, the
> reason I want to find a "hiding" spot for my pump (or I will have to
> disconnect for ONE NIGHT ONLY) is due to the actual size and design of a
> little black dress not because I actually want to hide it.  I proudly
> display
> it all the other days of the year.

I'm with you on that one!  I have no reason to hide it either, but sometimes
it's just impossible to find somewhere to put it when there is no
waistband/pants, etc.  I'm going to try the thigh thingie from MIniMed and
see how that works.......