Re: [IP] FIRST STEP IN EXERCISE.....HELP?!?!?!?

I was told to cut my basal rate by half during exercise and after for
about an hour.  That way if you do different basal rates during the day,
you can tailor the decrease to when you're doing the exercise.  That's a
starting point.  My CDE had me check blood sugars before and after the
exercise and then she made adjustments.  As you say, YMMV.  I only do 30
minues of moderate intensity aerobic at a time.  I do this 6 times a
week.

Janet