[IP] first bleeder

Like Eve, Nora had her first "bleeder" this morning as I was taking out an
old site.  It didn't spurt, but it definitely bled for a while.  She was
asleep (good, because she would have frieked); the only thing I had handy to
soak it up and apply pressure was a clean JDF walk tee shirt (we have like a
hundred of those shirts!)

I am grateful for people sharing their experiences about pumping, including
bleeders and gushers.  A big help!

Sally, mom to 3 daughters ages 12, 10 and Nora, 7, dx 4/98, R1000 11/00