Re: [IP] Pasta

I have been doing 1/2 cup thing, 1/2 cup = 15 carbs of macaroni. (1/3 cup1
serving mashed potatoes.)
Do not have a box to look at right now, imagine different pastas have abit
different amts. ( Big elbow, little elbow, etc, etc...) Serving amt & carbs on
Are things that different on pump? (not using bip yet, just figuring.)
Pump trainer wants me to eat more carbs, Dr. said eat fewer carbs, yet eat
complex carbs, dietian said eat same amt each meal, no mention of which type
carb. Hope with pump more input will jive.:)  Linda