[IP] Eating out - Under Bolus

> when i eat out - especially chinese or mexican - I figure my carbs
> and then add 10-15 carbs "fudge factor" and then bolus for that
> total - I'm usually pretty close.

I should do the same thing. However .... My problem is that when I eat out,
I almost always find (after the fact) that I have under bolused and have to
deal with high BG the rest of the night. After a lot of consideration I am
convinced that the problem is that because I have to drive after the dinner
I subconsciously become over conservative and tend to under estimate
everything I eat. This is continues to be a problem even though I am aware
of it and actively address it. How do the rest of you deal with this type