[IP] Eve's 1st gusher

After nearly two years of pumping, Eve had her 1st gusher on Friday
afternoon. She had taken out an old set and the bleeding started. She
grabbed some tp and held it to her abdomen. She came out of the bathroom
with a wad of tp soaked red with blood calmly stating "I'm bleeding". I then
gave her a paper towel, because the tp was soaked. Neither her nor I
panicked, because of this group. Thank you.

I especially want to thank Sara SP for her detailed descriptions of a
gusher, this way we were prepared and know what it was.

Deborah mom to Eve 13.90
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99