[IP] Re:Check out No more insulin shots & I'M GOING!!

In a message dated 5/20/01 12:42:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <A HREF="http://www.suntimes.com/output/health/diab17.html">Click here: No
> more insulin shots?</A>

Northwestern Memorial Hospital has tried the experimental procedure on two
patients. Patient Martha Melander, 45, has given up her insulin pump as the
treatment has brought her once wildly fluctuating blood sugar under complete
control. "I feel great," she said.

I am on the list for this and am going to my first meeting and exam/paperwork
on June 6th!!  Could you imagine?!?!?!?  WOWWIE!!