Good Day, Everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well....
My question of the day is how do I go about starting up an exercise program
again?  I used to do Tae Bo four days a week, but that was before pumping.
It's pretty intense, so what I'm wondering is:

1.  When do I cut my basal rate back and by how much;
2.  When do I bring it back to normal;
3.  Should I disconnect during exercise?

I KNOW everyone is different and *YMMV*, but I'm just asking for a few
suggestions on how to get started and things like that :O)