Re: [IP] NSAIDS and Diabetes>!??!?!

I broke a rib and was taking ibuprofin at recommended doses.  After 3 weeks I
started vomiting blood.  I'd taken nothing else and no diseases that could of
caused the bleeding.  They scoped me and I have lovely pictures of my stomach
bleeding.  I'd never been  told not to take NSAIDS.  Now I would't even
though my kidneys are fine. jeanne and Dai.DM 43 years,pumping 5 years.