Re: [IP] The story on Vioxx...?

Vioxx never helped with my pain from progressive rheumatoid arthritis. And
the kidney factor came into play because i am already on meds that have the
potential. For pain  i am prescribed oxycontin which helps so much. Arava is
a good medication for arthritis. Not a nsaid though but I have to have blood
work every 6 weeks. Also, I am on prednisone for the rest of my life. But I
am at the point one has to do what one has to do. Chemo drug to be added
again and also will be on heparain because they found high protiens in m
blood which leads to blood clots- at least I now know why i get them so No
hormone replacement therapy for me.
My hubb takes Vioxx but he has to go in for blood work because he takes it.
But it helps him.