Re: [IP] The story on Vioxx...?

Vioxx never helped with my pain from progressive rheumatoid arthritis. And
the kidney factor came into play because i am already on meds that have the
potential. For pain  i am prescribed oxycontin which helps so much. Arava is
a good medication for arthritis. Not a nsaid though but I have to have blood
work every 6 weeks. Also, I am on prednisone for the rest of my life. But I
am at the point one has to do what one has to do. Chemo drug to be added
again and also will be on heparain because they found high protiens in m
blood which leads to blood clots- at least I now know why i get them so No
hormone replacement therapy for me.
My hubb takes Vioxx but he has to go in for blood work because he takes it.
But it helps him.
Ginny