Re: [IP] Ketoacidosis Question

You have less "buffer" on a pump. I ended up in hospital w/ DKA when I
got sick (vomiting) in the middle of the night (around 3AM). I think I
kinked the cannula and caused obstruction but was unaware of it. I was
too out of it to phone my endo until the next afternoon and in the ER by
4PM that day. This was only the 2nd time in 19 years I experienced DKA.

OTOH I pulled the infusion set loose one night while sleeping, don't
know when, was @350 when I awoke, adjusted, no problem.

chris